Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rachael Ray Ramekin Set

A few months ago, my friend Stacey shared a recipe for Chicken Pot Pie with me.  My family loved it!  The next time I make it I will share the recipe with you guys, giving her all the credit, of course.  The other day, she mentioned in a blog post that she made a Shepherds Pie. I asked for the recipe, and she was nice enough to share once again.  I haven't tried it yet, but plan to very soon.  When she makes it, she uses ramekins.  I don't have any, so I asked if I could do it in a big pan, and she said it would work, but really, it would be more fun her way.

This led me on a search for ramekins.  I found these really cute yellow ones at CSNStores, and they are less than $20 for all four.  If I won the giveaway that Anna is hosting for a $60 gift certificate to CSNStores, (you can enter for yourself here) I could get three sets.  Then I could make the Shepherds Pie exactly like Stacey does.

I am pretty sure my family will love it as much as they did the Chicken Pot Pie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mm.. shephards pie.. we had it tonight and love it. I don't think you need the ramekins, we make ours in a big pie dish and it all tastes the same.

jenn said...

I know, but I bet it looks a lot cuter in the ramekins :)