Saturday, October 23, 2010

Do You Entrecard?

A few months ago, I signed up this blog of mine on entrecard.  I have been using it on my other blogs for a couple of years, and it is a great way to get your blog"out there".

If you haven't heard about entrecard, well, than you must be living under a rock or something.  The general idea is that you put a widget on your blog, and then other entrecarders stop by your blog and "drop" (or click) on your widget, with the hopes that you will visit their blog and do the same.   Sounds easy, right?  You are allowed 300 "drops" per blog, per day.  I don't drop nearly 300 using this blog, so I don't get very many return drops.  It's really a "you get what you put into it" type of thing.

Right now, if you sign up and write a post about how awesome (or not so awesome...though I can't think of anything not awesome about them) they are, you can earn some bonus credits by entering this contest.  My biggest piece of advise is to drop using firefox.  My sons computer has IE, and it takes me forever to drop on it.

Have fun and happy dropping.

No comments: