Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The New Duncan Hines Cake Mix And Glaze

As delicious as this cake was, I am more impressed with the picture I took.  I mean, you can seriously see all the yumminess.  Anyway, last night, my dad and his wife came over for dinner (they bought the pizza...thanks Dad!).  I decided to make dessert, and since I had bought this new cake mix last week, I wanted to try it out.
I love, love, LOVE the glaze.  The cake was delicious, don't get me wrong, but that glaze was phenomenal!  Next time, I am going to use the vanilla glaze on the chocolate cake...I bet that will be delicious, too.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oooh this cake does look wonderful!
I had no idea Duncan Hines made glazes. How wonderful! Great time saver. I'll have to try it out!

Nona said...

That looks HEAVENLY! Hubs is a chocoholic, so I'll have to get this one and try it.

Rachele said...

I haven't seen that glaze yet but you can bet I'll be looking for it. That cake looks super yummy...and I'm not a cake person. I wonder if the glaze would be good on ice cream?