Monday, November 15, 2010

Do You Have A Cheap Cable Television Deal?

I used to live in New York, and I still have a few friends there.  My sister still lives there, too.  From what I have been hearing from them, a very popular cable television provider has been yanking channels off the air due to contract issues.  I remember a few months ago they took Food network off the air, and a lot of their customers were really upset.  TI know of several who went looking for better Cable TV Deals.  I don't think I could stay with my current cable provider if they took Food Network off the air.  I mean, we're one episode away from finding out who the new Iron Chef is going to be.  I have to admit that I was a little happy to see Chef Tsai go last night.  He seemed just a little too cocky to me.

Anyway, I love my cable provider.  I also have my home phone and High Speed Internet through them. I don't know enough about internet speeds and things, so not having to search for Internet Service Providers on my own is awesome.  I am a big fan of the bundle package, which allows me to only have one bill every month for all three services.  I know a lot of people are shying away from having a home phone and only using their cells, which is a good choice for some.  Since I work from home, I like having a land line.  

Gotta go.  30 Minute Meals is on, and I need my Rachael Ray fix.

No comments: