Sunday, March 4, 2012

GIft Baskets

I wrote in my last post that gift baskets make great gifts, especially when you don't know a person well.  But, when you do know someone well, it's fun to shop for baskets that match their personalities.  For instance, did you know that you can get a gift basket for the beer lover in your life?  For some reason, I find this pretty funny.  You can find this gift basket and more at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.  

Now, just in case you, my sweet readers, decide to send me a gift basket, I prefer ones full of food.  I found a delicious cheesecake one, and a cookie one, and several fruit ones.  Oh, and they had candy filled ones, too. And nuts. I love nuts. The possibilities are endless. 

The next time you are looking for a gift for someone, keep in mind that gift baskets are a great choice. They come in all sizes and you can always find one that fits your budget.  I wonder if I could find a lady bug themed one for Brandi? Or a skull and cross bone themed one for Kasi? I am sure I can find a racing themed one for Ryan. Maybe they will find gift baskets under the tree next Christmas.

No comments: