Thursday, March 29, 2012

Best Friend

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

My best friend and I seem to do everything the same. We got engaged the same month and year, we got married the same month and year, we had our first child the same year, and we both live in similar homes in the same town. It’s funny. I don’t think we intend to do this, it just seems to always happen that way. For example, she told me the other day that they are going to get ADT security Driver installed and I was like, no way! You see, we had decided to do that as well the week before, and I had not told her. I swear, she had no way of knowing we were going to do that. I was like, are you kidding me? We do everything together at the same time without even realizing it. We had a good laugh over that and agreed that we really are the same person living in two different bodies. That must be why we get along so well and have been friends for so long.

No comments: