Monday, January 24, 2011

What Should I Review From CSNStores?

I am beyond excited to be doing my first product review on this blog.  I have been working with CSNStores on my other blog, so I am familiar with all the awesome things they sell in their 200+ stores.  The only problem with having such a huge selection of products is deciding what I want to review.

There are several different directions I can go, but each will somehow involve my kitchen, since this is a blog about food.  The first thing I searched for was a table.  The one we have now is so old, and it only has three working chairs.  Since there are five of us, that makes having a family dinner at the table impossible.  I want a table that is big enough for all of us, but that doesn't take up too much space.  While searching for modern furniture, I found this table, and I adore it.
I love the bench seats, and the fact that the table is square.  That would make playing games so much easier, and we play at lot of games around here. 

As mush as I would love this table, I also want a bread maker.  I found this one, and it looks so cool!  Check it out:
I also want a Springform pan to make cheesecake from scratch, which is something I have never done but really want to try.  The pan I am leaning towards has a glass bottom, so it can double as the serving plate. 
With so many choices, I have no idea what I am finally going to settle on.  Probably the cheesecake pan.  I really want to make a cheesecake from scratch.  If you have read this blog before, you know I am on a quest to find the perfect cheesecake.  How cool would it be if I made the perfect cheesecake?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

They do have a ton of stuff. My friend won a gift card for $55 to spend. She had the hardest time picking something because there were so many great things to buy.

auntietina said...

If you do get a springform pan I agree with you on the glass bottom. I gave away my old pan when I got a glass bottom one - no more trying to manouver a cheesecake onto a serving plate@

Tara Beaulieu said...

Oooooh, cheesecake! You love cheesecake- I say get the new pan! Can't wait to see your review (and hopefully your recipe too)