Sunday, August 1, 2010

Top Droppers ~ July

The following blogs dropped the most times last month:

Crimsonsparkle.net ~ The view from my window.
 
ecopunk ~ Self-reliance for an uncertain world - Make, Make-Do or Make-Do-Without - Anything but give bankers your hard-earned cash
 
 Cooking Japanese Style ~ Here's my blog about Japanese Cooking, Recipes, and Japanese Foods. That I like to share with everyone.
 
bethere2day ~  bethere2day is a personal blog about anything and everything, fun, humour, randomness and rants.
 
Shine Hair Care ~  Don't spend a dime for hair care guide until you read this! Includes sites related to hair care guide you can access from here!
 
Symbian Freeware ~  Free Symbian GPS, VoIP, text reader software, free themes and games
 
 my kids are my world ~ This is a blog about my life as a wife and mother of three kids, who are, obviously, my world.
 
comatised ~  Dreaming in digital
 
Vietnam travel blog ~  Vietnam travel blog
 
Doctors Best Choice for Your Health ~  Sharing information about healthy life style
 
Thanks to all who come by and drop!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like you have a lot of nice blogger visiting you.

jenn said...

Tammy ~ I have been so neglectful over here, so I'm glad there are still people visiting! lol!