Friday, June 8, 2012

Learning

I have had a bad day.  I hate when this happens, but I know from time to time, in order to appreciate the good in my life, I have to deal with some bad.  I know there is a lesson to be learned from everything, and I believe that today, I learned that I need to better myself so that I can take care of my kids should I have to do it on my own, without child support.  The first step would be going back to school, which is something I have been toying with for a while now.  I just need to find the time, and money, to pursue it.

I also need to catch up with all the goings on of the world.  I know nothing about science technology news 2012 or computers, and I'm sure my math skills are a little rusty.  Thankfully there are sites like SciTechDaily.com that can not only help me catch up on all things technical, but they also have coupons for all kinds of things.  They have Expedia coupons, as well as coupons for office supply stores, which can help save me a little money when it comes time to buy school supplies.

My sister has two little kids, a full time job, and is making time to go to college.  I believe that if she can do it, I can too.

No comments: