Monday, February 27, 2012

Missed Shows

Thanks for the post from Rashad Townsend

I moved last month, and things were so busy that I forgot to connect my Directv. When I figured out that I forgot, I immediately went to www.tvbydirect.com and got it connected. the problem was that they couldn’t come out for a few days to install my new dish. I was so bored when I came home every night, and I really missed having access to all those channels. It’s so nice to come home after working so hard all day and just zone out and watch my favorite shows. I was bummed that I missed Shameless and Californication on Showtime, but I was able to watch them on demand after the service was up and running. I was lucky that no one at work shared any spoilers. Usually we discuss the shows in Mondays over lunch, but I warned my coworkers not to ruin it for me. I also missed my other favorite, Modern Family. I need to check and see if I can watch that one online. I think it is available, and i need to know what happened last week!

No comments: