Monday, March 21, 2011

My Poor Boo

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

Brandi fell and cut her knee the other day.  It was just a little scrape, but she kept picking at it, and now it is infected.  I have been putting triple antibiotic ointment on it, and it seems to be getting better.  I didn't buy a name brand product, though.  I have found that when it comes to medications like that, name brands aren't always the way to go.  You can get the same quality for less money when you buy the store brand.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are just as good as the name brands.  I was sent a sample of their triple antibiotic ointment, and it works great.  It is helping her cut heal, and I love that I can save money by buying it.  And by buying these products, I will be helping Walgreens to contribute up to $3 million annually to the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™, which provides free preventive health tests as well as other health and wellness services and education to local communities.  You can find more information about it here

Now that I am on my own with the kids, I love finding ways to save money, and being able to buy over the counter medications at great prices is important to me.  It's important to you too, right?Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments: