Looks delicious, right?
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 (250 g) packages PHILADELPHIA Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 (19 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver 9 inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan). Mix crumbs and butter; press firmly onto bottom of pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 1 hour 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Top with pie filling before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
**I received this pan free of charge from csnstores to review and keep. The opinions expressed are my own, and we not influenced in any way. I was not required to write a positive review, but how could I not when I love the product so much?